- calculates the relation between mass and volume for different fruits,
- converts the values expressed in different units and currencies,
- estimates the sugar content in the batch,
- estimates the alcohol content in the batch,
- calculates of the concentration and the volume of liquids for dilution.
There are two commands available through the menu:
- Dictionaries – opens the window where the dictionaries can be browsed and modified,
- Preferences – opens the window where the preferences can be set.
Efficiency (fruit) command
The efficiency rate is set on the suggested value after the selection of the fruit. This value can be modified in the defined range. Then one of these two options must be chosen:
- Mass – for the estimation of the must volume on the basis of the prepared fruit mass,
- Volume – for the estimation of the fruit mass required to prepare the defined must volume.
The calculation is conducted after entering the data into the proper fields. For every value it is possible to select the proper unit from the lists provided.
- sugar concentration.
The lists of units in every group can be modified through Unit dictionary.
The proportional dilution of must by water in % can be defined, e.g.:
- 0% – no dilution,
- 50% – water to juice ratio 1/2,
- 100% – water to juice ratio 1/1,
- 200% – water to juice ratio 2/1,
- 300% – swater to juice ratio 3/1,
The correction for the non-sugar and tannin content in must of the 4 g/l value is taken into account for the calculation.
The following values must be also defined:
- initial volume of the batch (before fermentation),
- the amount of sugar added during fermentation,
- the amount of water added during fermentation.
Dilution command (in Premium version only)
Two values must be selected to be calculated from the following:
- concentration of the first solution,
- volume of the first solution,
- concentration of the second solution,
- volume of the second solution,
- concentration of the resulting solution,
- volume of the resulting solution.