- chaptalization parameters,
- units used by the application,
- Latin names visibility in Fruit dictionary,
- presentation of the result after Batch calculation,
- automatic conversion of the participations (between proportion and volume),
- choice of a calendar account for setting reminders into calendar.
There are two commands available from the menu:
- Reset all – restores all settings from the moment when the application was installed,
- Reset batch – restores settings only for a batch.
Batch command (in Premium version only)
This command sets the following calculation parameters in the Batch menu:
- Density of sugar – taken into account when calculating the volume of batch,
- Sugar for 1% of alcohol – sugar mass needed to produce a 1% alcohol in the fermentation process,
- Water for syrup per 1(unit) of sugar – the volume of water required to prepare a syrup,
- Density of honey – taken into account when calculating the volume of batch,
- Sugar in honey – the percentage of sugar in the honey used for sweetening,
- Maximum concentration of sugar – sugar concentration that should not be exceeded in the fermentation process.
This command sets the default units used by the application:
- Volume – water, must, batch,
- Mass (light) – citric acid,
- Mass (heavy) – sugar, fruit,
- Density – acidity, alcohol content, sweetness,
- Efficiency (fruit) – the mass necessary to produce the unit of volume,
These units are used while entering the data and displaying the results.
Theme command (in Premium version only)
This command selects one of the predefined background motifs. The chosen background is immediately visible in the current window.
Show Latin names command
This command turns on and off the fruit Latin name visibility (if entered) in Fruit dictionary.
Show full result command
This command changes a presentation of the result after calculation for the Batch. The full result contains all entries. On the other hand, only entries that contain nonzero values are shown.
Convert the participations command
This command switches on the automatic conversion of the fruit participation per volume unit or inversely, when changing the modes with volume limit and with no volume limit in the Batch window.
Calendar account command
This command selects an account that will be used to enter reminders into the calendar. The command may not be available for some types of devices.