The following commands are available from the menu:
- Add – adds new entry to the recipe list,
- Search – searches for the recipe on the basis of its name,
- Sort– sorts the recipe list according to different keys:
- Name – name of recipe,
- Date – date of batch preparation/entry addition,
- Rating – recipe rating.
- Remove all – removes all entries from the recipe list,
- Import – imports entries from the Basic version.
The following commands for the modification of the recipe list are available through the context menu:
Available commands facilitate the preparation of an ‘Entry’. The entry can refer to a prepared batch or a recipe only. It provides some options helpful during the batch fermentation process (the date of different activities) and afterwards (wine quantity control). The following data can be entered:
A recipe can be initiated with the data from the Batch window after To wine cellar command available in the menu of this window. In this case the data concerning the ingredients and result are transferred and the beginning date for the batch is established.
If the data from an ‘Entry’ are modified then, after hitting the Back button on the device, a window that enables saving or discarding these data will be displayed.
This command is used to enter the title of an ‘Entry’. Each entry must have its unique name.
This command enables rating the produced wine or its recipe in a 10-point scale.
- citric acid,
- potassium metabisulfite,
Fruits and other ingredients can be added to the list by using the commands from the context menu. It is also possible to modify the existing positions.
- Beginning – the date of batch preparation,
- End – the date when wine production process is finished.
This list can be extended be other dates, e.g. of sweetening or decantation times. The option Notification can be activated for the added dates. It moves the date to the default calendar of the device in the form of a reminder. This functionality may be unavailable for some devices.
This command enables the text filed where the wine production recipe can be written down.
This command is used to enter the characteristics of the produced wine, its quantity and cost. The following positions are available:
- Sweetness – sugar content in the produced wine,
- Alcohol – alcohol content in the produced wine,
- Acidity – acid content in the produced wine,
- Cost – the cost of wine production,
- Yield – the quantity of the produced wine,
- Store – the quantity of the produced wine remaining in storage.
This command is used to create a gallery of photos related to the batch or the recipe (e.g. pictures of fruits or the labels places on bottles). The pictures are selected from the main gallery of the device. The application only remembers the location of pictures – in order to save the memory the pictures are not copied.
Selection of the picture from the application gallery switches to the full-screen mode. The return to the Entry window is possible by pressing the Back button on the device.
This command enables a text field where some notes related to the batch can be made.